Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
When to return a product
We offer you a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
- When they are faulty
- Wrongly described or
- Different from a sample shown to you
What you need to complete your return
- Show your receipt or other proof of purchase (bank statement).
- Try to return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
- Provide us with any extra information we may need to process your return.
Our Store Managers can assist you with further information about the warranty period for the product you return.
Expenses: Any expenses relating to the return of your product to store will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, we will pay for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
In some cases a refund, replacement, or repair may not be offered if you:
- Substantially modify the product
- Misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels or
- Simply change your mind
Certain products are excluded under our Returns Policy unless they are faulty, these include:
- Tailor made customer orders
- Underwear (thermals and swimwear), socks
- Gift-cards, vouchers, and/or credit vouchers
- Discounted items sold as damaged or 2nds
Just shoot us an email if you have any questions or want to talk something over.
- If you’re on our mailing list, expect to be sent cool offers and deals.
- If you want to get off the list, then click the subscribe link at the bottom of the emails.