Powering your camping site and electronic gear has changed a lot over the last decade. It’s mainly due to improvements in batteries and solar panels.
When you have good weather its possible to charge up your 12V batteries each day with solar panels, drawer on the batteries overnight, then charge them again.
Costs have come way down, as you can see from the range of panels just below.
- Solraiser 120W Folding Solar Panel Kit Regulator$122.90
- Folding Solar Panel Kit 18V 250W Mono Caravan Boat Camping charging ATEM POWER$399.90
- 150W FLEXIBLE FOLDING SOLAR PANEL KIT$639.00
- 200W 12V Flexible Solar Panel Caravan Camping Boat Mono Battery Charging$326.28
- 12V 60W SOLAR PANEL KIT$79.08