Pre-Release Subscriber Only Special. Extended 1 more week !
Keyring Re-Invented !
I know.... Why re-invent the wheel (or the Keyring) but lets face it the humble keyring has some design flaws.
They are hard to pull apart without feeling like your fingernail is about to rip un-ceremoniously off your finger, they generally have some useless little doohickey attached, they are often cheap, flimsy & Chinese-made.
They usually only do one thing well and that's hold your keys ... but now !
This new Titanium Australian Made and Designed key ring does much much more ...
- It's a piece of Art in itself. Very wearable.
- It's able to carry your multi tool or what ever else you want to attach to it.
- Being made from Grade 5 titanium which means it's built to last (probably long then you actually) and in an emergency you can strike the keyring against different rock surfaces to get that illusive fire starting spark.
- I love the one designed with a handy bottle opener.. So you'll never be caught short with a coldie but no bottle opener. Let's face it, it's happened to most of us at least once !
- The unique design has double opening gates, not the regular nail ripping split ring design, that means whatever you clip onto in will held securely.
- They can be used as a carabiner - you know those clippy, loopy things that come in so handy when camping. But this one is sooo much better no spring to break and no cheap metal that bends at the 1st signs of a bit of tension. This keyring/carabiner is made of the king of the metals titanium, it has that slight give that will stop it from snapping while allowing it to be strong and reliable.
- Did I mention they are as sexy as hell, come in 4 designs and 5 colours ?
So what's the secret deal ?
$45 including postage. When these pieces of titanium eye candy are launched on the website they'll be sold from $50 up to $60 depending on the finish you choose !