Winnerwell Woodlander Double View Camping Stove
$569.00 – $669.00
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. Ideal for outdoors, in canvas tents and teepees, recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
Compact and portable, three viewing windows, the Winnerwell Woodlander Double View Wood Burning Camping Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Made entirely in 304 stainless steel that prevents rust and corrosion, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Side glass windows creates cozy atmosphere
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Winnerwell Stove Accessories (please ensure you purchase the correct size accessories for your size stove)
- High efficiency for heating
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe, 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Comes in two sizes:
Stove Body Dimension 380(L) x 228(W) x 200(H) mm / 15(L) x 9(W) x 7.9(H) in
Assembly Dimension 570 (L) x 526 (W) x 2400 (H) mm / 22.4(L) x 20.7(W) x 94.5(H) in
Pipe Diameter 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight 9.7kg / 21.3lbs
Stove Body Dimension 460(L) x 278(W) x 240(H) mm / 18.1(L) x 10.9(W) x 9.4(H) in
Assembly Dimension 628(L) x 645(W) x 2732(H) mm / 24.7(L) x 25.4(W) x 107.6(H) in
Pipe Diameter 89mm / 3.5in
Pipe Length 430mm / 16.9in
Net Weight 15.3kg / 33.7lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8 inch thick material for the cooktop and 1/16 inch thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode, a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments; It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable; And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the Water Tank and Pipe Oven. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated. The Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.