Nomad Large Cooking Stove
4 fortnightly payments of $114.75 with More info
Nomad Large Wood Burning Stove
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel, Winnerwell Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters such as yurts, tiny homes, and vans, inside or outside this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
With its rectangular firebox, viewing window, and nesting 4-leg design, the Winnerwell Nomad Large Wood Burning Camping Stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves. Made with quality 304 stainless steel, the Nomad is an excellent heating and cooking solution. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a small footprint, making it a good option for small spaces where a fireproof hearth area is used.
- Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and General Outdoor Use
- Precision-crafted in 304 Stainless Steel that will never rust or corrode
- Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
- Highly portable-Nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Large Size and 3.5″ Winnerwell Stove Accessories
- High efficiency for heating
- Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
- Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (3.5¡± diameter, 16.9¡± length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension 460(L) x 250(W) x 250(H) mm / 18.1(L) x 9.8(W) x 9.8(H) in
Assembly Dimension 500 (L) x 650 (W) x 2740 (H) mm / 19.7(L) x 25.6(W) x 107.9(H) in
Pipe Diameter 89mm / 3.5in
Pipe Length 430mm / 16.9in
Net Weight 15kg / 33lbs
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, using 1/8″ thick material for the cooktop and 1/16″ thick material for the body, Winnerwell stoves are unique in the world of portable wood burning stoves. Good quality stainless steel lends several distinct advantages: It does not rust or corrode – a huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments. It can functionally withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable. And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.
Accessory Recommendations: For added cooking utility, we recommend the L-sized Water Tank and the 3.5” Pipe Oven. The water tank is excellent for boiling water, and when the stove is burning efficiently the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and the base of the flue pipe where heat is concentrated. The 3.5″ Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up
Review: Excellent product. I also have an OZPIG stove in comparison it cooks food better and more efficiently i also feel the heat better while sitting around it where with the OZPIG you need to sit in front of it.
Overall very happy with this purchase. C.C February 2020