Nomad Cooking Stove With 2 Viewing Windows-Medium
1 in stock (can be backordered)
Precision-crafted in 304 stainless steel that won’t rust or corrode, this Winnerwell Nomad Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use and built to last.
With its rectangular firebox, two viewing windows, this stove is truly unique in the world of portable wood stoves, providing an excellent heating and cooking solution. The nesting 4-leg design gives the Nomad a small footprint, making it a good option for small spaces.
From canvas tents and teepees, to yurts, tiny homes, vans, and simply just outdoors, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
- Air-control damper on the door and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
- Side glass window creates cozy atmosphere
- Level side shelves for resting pans and trays, also double as carry handles
- Highly portable – nesting legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
- Wide 4-leg design helps keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
- Compatible with Winnerwell Stove Accessories ( make sure you purchase the correct size accessories for the stove )
- High heating efficiency
- Fuel Type: dry, seasoned wood only ( not intended for coal )
- Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe, 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Materials: Made entirely from 304 stainless steel, 1/8 inch thick for the cooktop and 1/16 inch thick for the body. It does not rust or corrode! A huge advantage in harsh outdoor environments … it can withstand higher temperatures than mild steel, allowing thinner material to be used on the stove body which significantly reduces weight, ultimately making the stove more portable. And lastly, after the first burn, the stainless steel starts to take on a very nice patina colour.
Stove Body Dimension 380(L) x 200(W) x 210(H) mm / 15(L) x 7.9(W) x 8.3(H) in
Assembly Dimension 428(L) x 527(W) x 2304(H) mm / 16.9(L) x 20.7(W) x 90.7(H) in
Pipe Diameter 63mm / 2.5in
Pipe Length 365mm / 14.4in
Net Weight 9.8kg / 21.6lbs
We recommend the water tank and pipe oven. The water tank is excellent for melting snow and ice for drinking water, and when the stove is burning efficiently, the tank will boil water in minutes thanks to its location at the back of the cooktop and base of the flue pipe where heat concentrates. The Pipe Oven is generously sized with two shelves and is ideal for biscuits, cookies, baked potatoes, and more. Using a large skillet or dutch oven on the cooktop in conjunction with the Pipe Oven provides a very functional camp kitchen set up.
Excellent product. I also have an OZPIG stove & in comparison it cooks food better and more efficiently. I also feel the heat better while sitting around it, where with the OZPIG you need to sit in front of it. Overall very happy with this purchase. C.C February 2020