150W Flexible, folding Solar Panel Kit for Camping & Boating – Monocrystalline Cells
- Monocrystalline cells from SUNPOWER increases conversion efficiency up to 25%
- Maximizes system output by reducing mismatch loss;
- 100% EL testing on all solar modules.
- Durable, Ultra-lightweight 4.0 kgs, only 1/3 of normal aluminium frame folding panels.
- Fold-up to compact size 54*55*2cm, half size of 150W aluminium frame folding panels.
- The panel is well protected in a thick durable waterproof fabric sewn can be easily folded.
- A zip pocket for holding accessories.
- Innovative Metal Leg Support. keep the panel at optimum angle for maximum performance.
- The portable design.
- Includes PWM Solar charge controller with USB sockets.
- 5m Cable with Anderson plug; 0.8m Cable with Anderson plug and alligator clips.
- Totally portable for camping, climbing, hiking, picnic, charging your car battery.
Max Power: 150W
Open-Circuit Voltage: 21.65V
Short-Circuit Current: 10.10A
Max Power Voltage: 18.3V
Max Power Current: 8.2A
Solar Cell: SUNPOWER
Regulator Type: 12/24V PWM
Extension Lead: 5M
Folded Size: 55 x 54 x 3 cm
Unfolded Size: 1650 x 540 x 3 mm
1 x 150W Folding Solar Panel Kit
1 x PWM Controller 12/24V with Anderson style plugs
1 x 5m Cables with Anderson style plug
1 x 0.8m lead with alligator clips
12 Months Warranty
You are entitled to a replacement or a full refund for a major failure of our product. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
12 month warranty on all products from the date of purchase. It cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranty period for commercial use is 3 months.
Our warranty cover does not include damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, neglect, and lack of maintenance, use of incorrect voltage, power surges, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions.
NOTE: This item can not be shipped to the following post codes:
NSW 2641,2717, 2831, 2898, 2899
QLD 4184, 4421,4450-4499, 4680, 4700-4805, 9920-9959
QLD 4806-4899, 4900-4999, 9960-9999
SA 5701 WOOLUNDUNGA
WA 6740 DRYSDALE RIVER
WA 6740 MITCHELL PLATEAU
WA 6740 OOMBULGURRI
WA 6740 KALUMBURU
WA 6740 PRINCE REGENT RIVER
WA 6740 WYNDHAM
WA 6743 WARMUN
WA 6743 CAMBRIDGE GULF
WA 6743 LAKE ARGYLE
WA 6743 DURACK
WA 6743 GIBB
WA 6743 KUNUNURRA
TAS 7151 HEARD ISLAND
TAS 7151 DAVIS
TAS 7151 MAWSON
TAS 7151 MACQUARIE ISLAND
TAS 7151 MCDONALD ISLANDS
TAS 7151 CASEY