What's the camper in your life want for Christmas ?
The Bunyip knows ! EASY CAMP COOKING.
- Every now and then you get an offer you can't refuse - Bunyip's Thermopot only $177 for this Christmas !
- Deliver the gift everyone will be talking about long after Christmas is over !
- It saves campers time, they can get out and enjoy the bush or beach or desert and not be stuck at camp preparing meals
Don't like camping ? (Wash your mouth out with soap then keep reading) the Bunyip's Thermopot is great for home cooking too. Saving time and money ( an estimated $240 a year !). This deal is not something to be sneezed at !
Imagine this ...
How it Works
Prepare your evening ( or lunch-time ) meal in the morning, then leave it cooking in the pot ready for you to eat when you get back home from work, or get back to your campsite.
It’s similar to an electric slow cooker, but without the need of electricity for the majority of the cooking process.
Start cooking your food by placing the inner pot on the stove or gas burner, then transfer the pot into the Bunyip’s Thermopot & close the lid.
It's that easy !
Some pots don’t have the heavy base needed for even cooking. This can cause the food to catch or dry out.
And often, don't have poor closing and sealing mechanisms that don’t trap the heat in properly.
The Bunyip's Thermopot is a high quality thermal cooking pot without the huge price tag !
What's it got ? ...
- A vacuum-sealed, heavy-based pot, for extra heat retention and stability and convenient push button closing and sealing mechanisms.
- One 6 litre stainless-steel, sandwich base cooking pot.
- One 3 litre stainless-steel pot.
Get one now... this price won't last long !
I have one – and use it at home all the time. Wonderful things.S.C.
Love cooking silverside in mineL. B.
These are wonderful, I use mine at home as well as away. My husband was rather skeptical that they would work, he is impressed.J. I. C.
I liked the idea that you could start a meal in the morning and have it ready to eat when you stopped for the night. Also like the fact that you didn’t need to have and electrical or gas energy source if you wanted to leave the meal unattended.R.S.
Cooked meal at the end of a day’s travelling without having to rush around. Love it.B. M.
They make great eskys to , keeps drinks super coolJ. S
Keep In The Loop !
Stay up with the Bunyip’s latest news, tips and specials !
We value your privacy and would never spam you