This weekend the Bunyip will ROUND DOWN the cost of his Thermopot from $255 to $200 ONLY.
The 3 Cs of Camping – Camping, Cooking and Coffee
To show you how good life can be with the three Cs, this weekend the Bunyip is …
- Rounding the price of his Thermopot down from $255 to $200 !
- Adding in a handy camping tool for when you're out and about ... FOR FREE !
- And entering you in the draw for the Myespresso Coffee Machine pictured at the bottom of the page.
The Bunyip’s Thermopot is an energy efficient cooking pot. An insulated cooking system that traps the heat inside the the pots, enabling you to heat it up, then put it somewhere out-of-the-way to continue cooking by itself.
A 4 mm thick sandwich-bottom on the inner cooking pot : a 2nd internal pot to separate two parts of the meal : quality seals. You can probably see these things in the pictures on this page. Become a VIP and get it cheaper !
Similar thermal pots sell for $320 but this weekend you can get one for $200 !
How it works …
Prepare your evening ( or lunch-time ) meal in the morning, then leave it cooking in the pot ready for you to eat when you get back home from work, or get back to your campsite.
It’s similar to an electric slow cooker, but without the need of electricity for the majority of the cooking process.
Start cooking your food by placing the inner pot on the stove or gas burner, then transfer the pot into the Bunyip’s Thermopot & close the lid.
It’s that easy !
Some cheaper pots don’t have the heavy base needed for even cooking. This can cause the food to catch or dry out.
And often, the cheaper ones have poor closing and sealing mechanisms that don’t trap the heat in properly.
What’s it got ? …
- A vacuum-sealed, heavy-based sandwich-bottom pot, for extra heat retention and stability and improved closing and sealing mechanisms.
- One 6 litre stainless-steel, sandwich base cooking pot.
- One 3 litre stainless-steel pot.
Only $200 + a Free Camping Tool & Entry into the Myespresso Coffee machine draw.